Friday, February 18, 2011

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Strawberries are rich in vitamin C.Its very good for kids too.But rohith doesnt like it as such.So I  will try to give him as a drink.Still it depends on his mood to drink it or not.But I enjoy the smoothie a lot.My H will run ,if I offer him this. ( Good things he doesnt like).It will be a perfect breafast with a toast.We can use strawberries  for fruit bowl,with a scoop of cream on it.Enjoy ur breakfast.


Ingredients:
1.Strawberries                     -                      1 cup
2.Banana                              -                       1
3.Sugar                                 -                       2 tbsp
4.Honey                                -                       1 tbsp
5.Ice cream                           -                       a scoop    (optional)

Method:
* Add all the ingredients in a blender .
* Blend it to a smooth drink.
* Enjoy with a fruit bowl.



Sending this to Pari's veggie/ Fruit a month started by Priya


Sending also to Taste buds's "Cooking with fruits" event

30 comments:

Vimitha Durai said...

Want to grab that glass... Perfect for any day...

Unknown said...

Looks very very inviting - agree with Vinitha - want to grab and drink and see the froth mustache in the mirror :)

Raji said...

That glass is looking so inviting..wow delicious.

Priya Suresh said...

I dont bother to grab this delicious smoothie anytime,love it..

KrithisKitchen said...

Wow... My all time favorite... I was actually LOL when I was reading these lines "My H will run ,if I offer him this. ( Good things he doesnt like)"
It is exactly the same situation in my house.. My H doesn't any smoothies and yeah good things.. :D

http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com

Shanavi said...

Cool smoothie ,can have it any day and makes a perfect dessert too..

Gayathri Anand said...

would love to grab that glass... so tempting ..

divya said...

The smoothie looks fantastic. Superb!!! :)

Rachu said...

Refreshin one... great click too. Rohit doesn't know what he is missing :P

ammaandbaby.blogspot.com/

Suja Manoj said...

Looks fantastic,my favorite..

Prema said...

Delicious Smoothie,Simply superb!

Binys Recipes said...

hey smoothie looking fab and presentation is very gud

Vidhya said...

Thats smoothie looks so yum I wouldn't mind having this anytime of the day.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

My hubby and anything with fruits are poles apart. Many times it's good that I don't have to share these yummy treats with him ;-) your smoothie looks fab !!
Have a nice weekend

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

GEETHA ACHAL said...

//My H will run ,if I offer him this. ( Good things he doesnt like)//இங்கேயும் அதே கதை தான்...

அருமை...

Unknown said...

yummy smoothie!.... its the best way to get kids to eat fruit!
Smitha
http://smithasspicyflavors.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Looks great and am sure very very delicious.

Aruna Manikandan said...

Healthy delicious smoothie dear :)

vandana rajesh said...

So tempting...have a few strawberries in the refrigerator ...have to try this one.

Rani acharyulu said...

Hi Savitha
Lovely strawberry and Banana smoothie. Presentation looks wonderful.

cheers
rani

Radhika said...

The smoothie looks so yummy savitha. How abt passing me a cup

Plateful said...

That's one wonderfully colourful and fabulous tasting smoothie! Love your picture. Coincidentally, this smoothie (o yea, same combo too) is my next post too :)

Padmajha said...

Looks very tempting :)

Unknown said...

Thank u gals for ur thoughts.....
I am so surprised with my friends agreeing with the taste of hubbies....
@ Kirthi
@ Deepa
@ Geetha

Boys are all same.Irrespective of country :)

Pavani said...

smoothie looks delicious n healthy..

Swathi said...

Smoothie looks delicious.

Sangi said...

healthy n yummy smoothie..my kid's favorite combo..

Priya Sreeram said...

aaha-pass me the glass please ~!

Sensible Vegetarian said...

First time here, love that healthy delicious glass. Treat for mouth and eyes.

A little bit of everything said...

wonderful smoothie. perfect for anytime of the day.
love the presentation

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...