1. Naatu kozhi kuzhambu
2. Chicken Salna
3. Chettinadu Chicken Kuzhambu
Ginger Garlic paste
* Wash the chicken 4 to 5 times. For the last time, add little turmeric powder and wash. This will take away the raw smell of the chicken. Take a bowl, add turmeric powder, 1 tbsp of curry powder and little coriander powder . Mix it well and add the chicken pieces to the marinade . Let it sit for atleast 15 minutes.Take a pressure pan, add oil and splutter with fennel seeds and curry leaves.Finely chop the onion and add it to the pan.
* This curry doesn't need tomatoes.
* Coconut can be added at the end, but this particular recipe calls for the addition at the beginning.
* If we don't have time to marinate the chicken, just dump the chicken as such.
* Don't add too much coconut,then the curry will not have the desired spice level.