Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#27
1.Strawberries - 5 to 6
2.Lemon juice - 1 cup
3.Sugar - 2 tbsp
4.Mint leaves - few
5.Water - as required
* Wash the strawberries and puree them ,with a tsp of sugar .There should not be any chunks.If we want,we can add some water to the puree.
* Take ice cube tray and fill it with the strawberry pureed.We will get around 6 cubes of strawberry ice.Freeze it for 3 to 4 hours.I left it in the freezer for a day.
* Run the ice tray in water and take the strawberry cubes out of it.
* Meanwhile,take two tall glasses.Add lemon juice half cup in each glass .Mix required amount of water and sugar in each glass.When you are about to serve,just add the strawberry ice cubes to the lemonade glass.This will give wonderful colour to the lemonade.
* Strawberry ice cubes will start to dissolve quickly.So add it when you are about to serve.Adjust sugar according to your taste.