This is the most easiest pancake, ever in my life. It doesn't need any beating or whipping, as we do for our pancakes with eggs. The oil replaces egg and gives a gliding effect to the pancakes. With 3 easy steps, we can prepare the pancake in no time.Just add the dry ingredients with the wet and cook. Its that easy. Wven kids can prepare this .
* Check my fluffy pancake recipe here.
* Check the Home made chocolate recipe here.
Source : here.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 5 minutes
Yield : 8 approx
1.Flour - 1 1/4 cups
2.Baking powder - 1 tsp
3.Cocoa - 4 tbsp
4.Salt - 1/4 tsp
1.Oil - 4 1/2 tbsp
2.Vanilla - 2 tsp
3.Milk - 11/2 cups
* Take the flour,cocoa powder,salt and baking powder in a pan. Sieve them all together to get a lump free batter. This will also make the baking powder to mix well with the flour.Take milk.oil and vanilla in a separate bowl and mix them well.
Step 2 :
* Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture .Use a wire whisk to mix the wet ingredients with the dry . The batter should be lump free.
Step 3 :
* Heat a tawa , pour a laddle full of batter on the tawa.Don't spread it . The batter will spread automatically.Within a minute,we will be able to see pores on top of the pancake. Now flip it around and after a minute. remove it from the tawa.
Serve it with butter and drizzle with chocolate syrup.Pancakes tastes good, when they are served hot.
* Don't alter the amount of the ingredeints.
* Cook the pancakes, till we see the pores on top, if not it may become rubbery.
* we can alter the flavour with almonds extract.