Sunday, March 13, 2011

Award Time

Its been days ago,I posted for my marathon.I took a short commercial break.Now I am back in form.I want to share with u a sweet news of  an award ,which has been awarded to me by these following people.I know ,its bit late ,in posting this award.Sorry for the delay friends.

Mina Joshi of Authentic Vegetarian Recipes,Meena of  Chettinad Fiesta,Priya from Now serving,Reshmi Mahesh of Easy Cook,PJ from Seduce ur tastebuds ,Kirthi from Kirthi's Kitchen,Sojo from My Culinary Experiments Reshmi from Rasoi ,has awarded me this wonderful award .I am so grateful to these fellow bloggers for sharing me this wonderful award.

25 comments:

Shanavi said...

Congrats de Machi..

Vimitha Durai said...

Congrats on the award dear...

Priya Sreeram said...

keep rocking savitha !

Kurinji said...

Congrats on your award...

Kurinjikathambam
Event : HRH-Puffed Rice

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur awards, enjoy!

Pavani said...

congrats dear..

divya said...

Congrats on award dear...

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Hope you enjoyed this short break. And these awards work as power boosters isn't it. Congrats

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

GEETHA ACHAL said...

அனைவருக்கும் வாழ்த்துகள்..

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Congratulations Savitha on your award!

Aruna Manikandan said...

congrats dear :)

Menaga Sathia said...

congrats on ur award!!

Sravs said...

Congrats on ur awards and wish u many more !!! Keep Rocking

Kamakshi Prasanna said...

congrats!!!

Soumya Vineeth said...

Congrats dear!!!

Panchpakwan said...

Congarts dear!! Hope you had good time in short break.

Swathi said...

congrats on your award, wishing many more to come.

Reshmi said...

Thank u savitha for ur interest in Maitri.. Leaving a comment stating ur interest is sufficient for ur entry. I would also request u to spread this word abt Maitri in ur blog too.. This will help us in getting more response to grow this chain.

Plateful said...

Awards are a welcome honor no matter if it's your first, second or umteenth, right? Congratulations on this well deserved recognition, Savitha!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Savitha and wish you many many more! Thanks a lot for sharing with me dear!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award!!

SouthindianHome said...

Congrats Savitha

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award dear :)

Treat and Trick said...

Congrats on your awards and hope this will motivate you to post more yummy recipes....

vandana rajesh said...

Congrats on the award Savitha.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...