" Neer mor "or butter milk is a drink ,which is used to prepare during summer to quench the thirst.This specific drink has medicional values.Doctors advice patients to have it instead of curd.This drink keeps the patients hydrated.We can also add spices to the butter milk and have it.In South India,"neer mor" is stored in a earthern pot and served.This will keep the butter milk cool.Especially in chennai,butter milk are offered to the public in road side stalls called "Mor pandhal" for the welfare of the public .I got this earethern pot in my apartment luckily.So wanted to use this for my butter milk.Here I have used ginger,chillies to spice up the butter milk.Also have used hing ,to enhance digestion ability.
1.Curd - 2 cups
2.Ginger - 1/4 inch
3.Green chillies - 1
4.Curry leaves - few
5.Cilantro - few
6.Ice cubes - a hand full
7.Hing - a pinch
* Take a blender and grind green chillies and ginger well.
* Now add curd,ice cubes and salt.
* Blend it well and add enogh water to the mixture.
* Now again give it a stir.
* Add curry leaves,hing ,cilantro and pour it in a earthern pot.
* Serve after 2 hrs, it will be chill . Enjoy.......