This brownie, I prepared it 2 years back and forgot it totally.This is the best brownie ,ever I tasted.Its is easy to prepare,we can prepare it in short notice.This would be apt for this christmas season.Just one bowl is involved in this process.Rohith enjoyed these brownies to the core.Bake these brownies and make your festive season,more memorable.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 25 mins
Yield : 16 pieces
Source : Ria's Collection
- 300g dark chocolate
- 200g salted butter
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 2 c sugar,powdered
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4 c flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
* Sift flour and cocoa powder and mix it together.Add eggs one by one and whisk, till it is incorporated well into the mixture.Now slowly mix the dry ingredients to the mixture.Pour the batter into the pan and tap, it to remove the air bubbles.Bake the brownie for 25 to 30 minutes or till the tooth pick comes out clean.
* Cool the brownies in the pan completely.Invert them over a greased wire rack.Use a buttered knife Slice them and enjoy.
* Take care,that the steam doesn't enter the bowl,while melting it in double boiler, if not the chocolate will sieze .
* The brownie has to be cooled down completely in the pan,before it is sliced.
* Sieve the cocoa powder in the flour,if not the batter will be not smooth.
* If you don't have salted butter, then use unsalted butter and add 1/4 tsp of salt to the dry mixture.
* Tap the pan,to remove the air bubbles.