Aloo parathas are my fav.Its so simple that we can do it in large quantities and freeze it for later use.Its a perfect dish for outdoor parties and goes handy for vactions....
1.Wheat flour - 3 cups
2.potato - 3 medium sized
3.green chillies - 3 to 4
4.garlic - 4 pods
6.chilli pwdr - 1 tbsp
7.cilantro - for garnishing
Basically there are 2 ways to prepare aloo parathas.One is just adding all the ingredients together and stuff it inside the paratha .The other way is to saute all the ingredients in a pan and stuff it in the paratha.
Process 1 : Raw method
* Prepare the chapathi dough and keep it aside.
* Boil the potatoes and grate them .
* crush the garlic pods and chop the chillies finely.
* mix all together with cilantro and stuff it in the chapathis
*make sure that each paratha is thick , so it wont leak the stuffing outside.
Process 2 :
* In a heated pan of oil, add grated potatoes,chillies,ginger garlic paste,chilli pwdr and saute it well.At the end add cilantro and make the mixture into small balls.
* roll the dough and place the potato ball and cover it.
* now roll the parathas carefully , that it shud not be torn
* at last cook it in a tava.
Aloo parathas goes well with pickles.Add the platter with a glass of lassi, believe me , ur party is on...............