This is absolutely an american dish.But it has also an indian blend.My husband 's favourite.I dedicate this to my son rohith - who is a chicken maniac.That too only macdonald's.
1. Chicken strips - 6 to 8
2.Chilli pwdr - 1 tbsp
3.turmeric pwdr - 1/4 tbsp
4.ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
5.corn flour - 2 tbsp
6.egg - 1
7.bread crumps - 1 cup
* Marinade , chicken strips with ginger garlic paste,chilli pwdr,turmeric pwdr and salt for 2hr
* Brake the egg and take it in a bowl.
* Take corn flour and bread crumbs in separate bowls.
* take the strip , coat it with corn flour and dip into egg and again coat it with bread crumbs
* In a pre heated tava , shallow fry the strips
Serve it with ranch and ketchup.
I did this dish as a starter for a small party.It went well .U can surely take ur collars out.
Here is the simple buffet for a party of 6 people. The menu goes like this, Meen kuzhambu,chicken strips,fish fry,chicken biriyani,eggs,rasam and raitha
Want to eat everything? Just come and have at my home ( ha ha ha) .