Recipe Source : Shanavi of "Kitchen secrets"
1.Almond Paste - 1 cup
2.All purpose flour - 1 cup
3.Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
4.Butter - 1 stick
5.Eggs - 2
6.Milk - 1/2 cup
7.Baking pwdr - 1 1/4 tsp
8.Salt - 1/4 tsp
9.Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
1.Whipped cream - 2 scoops
2.Sugar - 2 tbsp
3.Cherries - few
4..Sprinklers - 1 tsp
5.Waffers - 2
* Bring the butter to room temperature.
* I made almond paste at home.
* Just add abt 70 almonds in a bowl and add water and keep in microwave for 90 sec .
* Now it will be easy to peel the skin off.
* Just add it to the blender and make into a paste.
* Take a bowl and mix flour,baking pwdr,salt well.
* Take a mixing bowl,add butter,sugar and beat it fluffy.
* Now add almond paste,vanilla essence,eggs and beat it real good.
* Now add the flour mixture, slowly into the bowl.Dont beat it hard.
* Pre heat the oven for 350 degrees ,pour the mix into greased cake pan.
* My son wanted to have cup cakes,so poured remaining into the muffin tray.
* Cook th cake for 30 mins or untill it becomes,golden brown,or until the tooth pick comes out clear.
* Remove it and cool it completely.
Mix the cream with sugar well and fill it into the decorating cone .Fill the cup cakes and decorate as ur wish.I have used sprinklers for 1 cake,cherries for the other and broken wafers for the third.
Sending this to Aipi and Priya's "Bookmarked Events"