1.Mango - half
2.Toor Dal - 1/2 cup
3.Onion - 1
4.Tomato - 1
5.Green chiies - 2
6.Chilli pwdr - 1 tsp
7.Turmeric pwdr 1/4 tsp
8.Cilantro - a handful
1.Ghee - 1 tbsp
1(a)Onion - 1/2
2.Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
3.Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
4.Red chillies - 3
5.Garic pods - 4
6.Hing - a pinch
7.Curry leaves - 1 spring
* cut the mango into cubes
* Take a pan,add chopped onion,tomato,green chillies,cubed mango and toor dal.
* Cover and cook for 3 whistles.
* Remove the whistle and mash it well.
* Take a pan, saute the seasoning ingredients and pour the mashed mango mixture.
* Now add chilli pwdr and turmeric pwdr and mix it well.
* Cover and cook for 4 mins ,until it reaches ur desired consistancy.
*Garnish with cilantro and serve with any pickle.
Best way to serve it:
I wud love to have it with any pappad.It tastes awsome.
Sending this to Sweet and Savory's "Lets do Brunch # 11 Event"