1.Paneer cubes - 1 cup
2.Thick curd - 1 tbsp
3.Chilli pwdr - 1 tsp
4.Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
1.Onion - 1
2.Tomato - 1
3.Garlic pods - 3
4.Ginger - 1/4 inch
5.Green chillies - 2
6.Chilli pwdr - 1/2 tsp
7.Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
8.Cilantro - hand ful
* Take a mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients for marination.
* Place it in the fridge for 1 hr.
* After an hour,shallow fry it in the tawa ,to golden brown and keep it aside.
* Take a pan add oil,splutter with mustard seeds,cumin seeds .
* Saute the chopped onion and sprinkle some salt .
* When it oozes out oil,add the minced garlic and ginger to the mixture.
* Let it get sauteed well.
* Puree the tomato and dump it in the mixture.
* When the tomato puree is cooked ,add chilli pwdr and mix it well.
* Now slowly fold in the fried paneer cubes.
* Cover and cook for 2 mins .Add cream ,if we want the gravy to be thick.
* Turn off the stove and garnish with cilantro.
Serve hot with chapathi,parotta....