Today ,got up late .Rushed for walking.Cool breeze and wind chill woke up my senses.I was the only one walking on the streets.Sunrise - from a bridge view,remembered my home town.Hmm, I 've become too poetic and started singing ,my fav melodies .....I enjoyed my walking.when I came back,its almost 8 am.when I thought of quick B/F, noodles striked my mind immediately.My son's favourite too....Made it ready for him within 15 mins.It came out really well..
1.Noodles - 1 pack
2.Mix veges - 1 /2 cup
3.Onion - 1/2
4.Tomato - 1
5.Green chilies - 1
6.G&G paste - 1 tsp.
1.Red chilli sauce - 1 tsp
2.Ketch up - 1 tsp
3.Vinegar - 1 tsp
4.Soy sacuce - 2 tsp
* Take a bowl , add noodles,water and oil ,mix it and microwave for 3 to 4 mins or until,noodles is cooked 95 %.
* Drain it and wash it in cool water.
* Take a pan,add chopped onion,green chillies.Saute it well.
* Puree the tomato in a blender.
* Add it to the onion mixture.
* When it is cooked,add G&G paste and saute it well.
* Now add all the sauces,one by one and give it a stir.
* Now add the cooked noodles and toss it.Adjust salt to taste.
* Make sure noodles is not too cooked.
Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.