It was too cold, and thought of having something hot for this winter evening.Vah chef 's vegetable puffs inspired me a lot.So with my son's help,prepared this awsome dish.We galloped the puffs immediately after it is baked from oven.My husband too liked it a lot....
1.Puff pastry sheets - 1
2.Milk - 2 tbsp
3.Butter - 1 tsp
0.Onion - 1/2
1.Mixed veges - 1/2 cup
2.G&G paste - 1 tsp
3.Chilli pwdr - 1 tsp
4.Lemon - half
5.Salt - to taste
* Chop onion finely.
* Take a pan ,add oil and splutter with mustard seeds.
* Saute onion,G&G paste and sprinkle salt to it.
* When the raw smell vanishes, add mixed veges.
* After a minute, add chilli pwdr and mix well.
* Saute till the raw smell goes off.adjust salt to taste.
* Turn off the heat , sprinkle lemon juice to the mix.
* Thaw the puff pastry sheets ,till its able to slice it.
* Sprinkle some flour on top of the sheet and expand it.
* Place a spoon full of stuffing in each square.
* Apply water to the edges.
* Fold the sheet and bind it to the edges.
* Now brush milk on top of the puffs.
* I have applied milk for 2 puffs and butter on the rest.
Now pre heat the oven for 450 degrees,bake the puffs on a tray for 10 - 15 mins or untill it becomes golden brown.Cool off and serve it with ketch up.
We can also brush butter on top of the puffs.The stuffing can be altered with any of ur choice.but make sure it shud be dry.
sending this to aipi and Priya's Book marked event