1.Drumstick leaves - 1 bunch
2.Toor dal - 1/2 cup
3.Onion - 1
4.Tomato - 1
5.Garlic - 4 to 5 pods
1.Vadagam - 1 tsp
2.Red chillies - 4
3.Curry leaves - few
* Chop onion and tomato finely.
* Pressure cook toor dal with all the ingredients ,except drumstick leaves.
* Cook for 3 whistles.when the whistle is released,add the drumstick leaves ,without putting the weight.
* now ,when the leaves are mixed well and cooked,turn off the haet.
* Take a hand blender and blend it well.
* Now take a pan and add oil, splutter with ingredients under 'for tempering',pour it to the blended mixture.
* Adjust salt to taste and have with piping hot rice.
"Only Greens Event"