"Savitha's kitchen is all about healthy living and happy eating".Ok podhum build up,come lets see my little cuties.
|Cutlet ready to serve!!!!|
1.Shark - 1 pound
2.Onion - 1/2
3.Green chillies - 4
4.Garlic - 5
5.Chilli pwdr - 1/2 tbsp
6.Garam masala - 1/4 tbsp
7.Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
9.Bread slices - 2
1.Egg - 2
2.Bread crumbs - 1 cup
* Cook the shark in a pan with some salt and turmeric pwdr,until it is soft.
* Shred it and keep it aside.
* Chop onions,garlic and green chillies.
* Take another pan, add a tbsp of oil and saute onion,green chillies and garlic.
* Make sure that they do not over cook.
* Sprinkle chilli pwdr,garam masala pwdr and mix it well.
* Pour the soy sauce and mix with the onion well.
* Pour the contents into the shredded shark and knead it with the bread slices.
* There shud not be any lumps .
* Now add the chopped cilantro and form small patties .
|Patties -ready to get coated...|
* Take eggs in a bowl and dip the patties in it.
* Coat it with the bread crumbs and shallow fry it in a tava.
* If u have so many patties , then we can freeze it in the freezer after coating with bread crumbs.
* So whenever, we want ,we can just thaw it and fry it in a tava.
We can also add G&G paste.We can do veg cutlet the same way ,by adding all boiled veges and without egg wash,but with maida dip.