Whenever our non-veg inventory runs out of stock, this beautiful white queen helps us a lot.Moreover ,eggs has lot of protiens .So I wud make sure that atleast thrice a week , my son has egg.When we present different colors of eggs,kids wud love to eat it.
When I gave this platter to my son, he ran and took the spicy one . After finishing off, he started realising the spicy taste and started crying.so sad.But this way I introduced a new dish to my son, though he felt spicy.So colourful dishes tempt us a lot.
1.Eggs - 4
2.Chilli pwdr - 1 tsp
3.Turmeric pwdr - 1/4 tsp
4.Hing - a pinch
5.Oil for frying
* Boil eggs for 10 mins and peel them.
* Cut them into halves.
* In a pan add oil and splutter with mustard seeds&urad dal .
* Add turmeric pwdr ,hing & chilli pwdr.
* Make sure the chilli pwdr does not trun black.
* Slowly dump in the eggs,with yellow facing down.
* Let it cook for 2 to 3 mins.
* Now turn it around and cook for a minute.
* Turn off the heat and serve with rice.
To peel the eggs without breaking, peel the inner skin along with outer shell.This helps us to get eggs without any pits.The masala left in the pan will be too gud.We used to coat that with rice and make into small rice balls.We all will fight to get that rice ball .Its much worthy for a fight.