1.Besan flour - 1 cup
2.Rice flour - 1 tbsp
3.Baking soda - a pinch
4.Yellow color - a pinch
5.Water - 1 cup
6.Cashews - 2 tbsp
1.Sugar - 11/2 cup
2.water - 1 cup
3.Cardamom pwdr - 1 tsp
* Take a mixing bowl ,add besan flour,rice flour,baking soda ,color and salt.
* Pour water little by little and form it like a bajji batter.
* Chk the consistancy by pouring it through the skimmer.
* If the batter falls down in medium speed ,then the batter is in right consistancy.
|Checking the consistancy using a skimmer|
* Pour oil till half of the pan .Test the heat of oil by dropping little batter ,it shud come up immediately
without turning brown.
* Place skimmer near the oil and pour the batter .boondhis will fall down slowly.
* Fry boondhis in batch.Clean the skimmer for every batch .Because if we dont clean,then we will get tails in boondhis.
* Fry boondhis and keep it aside.
Syrup shud be prepared simultaneously.
* Take a bowl , add sugar ,water and bring it to boil.
* When u see white fumes in the syrup, turn ur stove to slow and chk the consistancy.
* Pour sugar syrup in a plate ,and it shud stand like a pearl.
* At this consistancy turn off the stove and keep it aside.
* After 2 to 3 mins, add boondhis to the syrup with cardamom pwdr,ghee and cashews.
|Mixing boondhis,syrup,cashews,ghee,cardamom pwdr|
* Keep it for 10 to 15 mins .Bcoz it shud absorb the sugar syrup.
* Grease ghee in ur palm , squeeze excess syrup and form into small balls.
Store it in a air tight container, it will last for more than 10 days.