|Coconut rava laddoo!!!|
1.Shredded coconut - 4 cups
2.Roasted Rava - 1/2 cup
3.Sugar - 2 cups
4.Condensed milk - 2 tbsp
5.Ghee - 2 tbsp
6.Cardamom pwdr - 1 tsp
* In a pan, add sugar and cover it with water.
* Bring it to one string consistancy, i.e when u place the syrup in a plate,it shud not move.
* It shud be like a pearl.
* At this point, add coconut and mix it well.
* Let it mix well with the syrup.
* Now add rava and mix it.
* Chk the sweetness now,if u feel it is low, then add the condensed milk.
* Finish the sweet by adding ghee and sprinkling some cardamom pwdr.
* At this point, the mixture wud have become thick ,with no water.
* Then its ready to shape .
* Now take it from the stove and grease ur palm with ghee.
* Shape them into small balls.
* Cool the balls in a plate and transfer it to a air tight container.
* Refrigerate it,as it has coconut.
If u dont want to add condensed milk, then go ahead and replace it with 2 cups of sugar.