1.Roasted rava - 1 cup
2.Mixed veges - 1 cup
3.Onion - 1/2
4.Tomato - 1
5.Green chillies - 2
6.G&G paste - 1 tsp
7.chilli pwdr - 1 tsp ( optional)
8.turmeric pwdr - 1/ tsp
9.whole garam masala
* Chop onion,green chillies and tomato.
* In a pan add oil and splutter with whole garam masalas and curry leaves.
* Saute onions and green chillies until it looses its texture.
* Dump in the tomatoes.Sprinkle some salt to cook it fast..
* Add the mixed veges to the pan and give it a stir.
* Add turmeric pwdr and chilli pwdr and mix it well.
* Adjust salt to taste.
* Add 3 cups of water and bring it to boil.
* Now add the rava slowly by mixing it well.
* Turn ur stove to low,as it needs to cook slowly.
* When the kitchadi becomes non sticky and oozes out oil, turn off the stove and sprinkle some chopped cilantro.
* Now grease a tsp of ghee to a cup and fill it with kitchadi.
* Place a plate on the cup and turn it upside down.
* This forms as a cup of kitchadi.
Enjoy ur dinner/breakfast with chutney or pickle.
It is up to u ,to add chilli pwdr or not.And also u can roast the rava again ,if u want.