Morning break fast is always a head ache.We cant serve the same cornflakes,bread& Jam,pan cakes or an omlett often.My son and husband gets bored quickly.They want me to do different varieties .Hmm ,I came to know abt this green chutney sandwich from " Sailu's Kitchen" . I thought of giving it a try.It came out really well.Its a wholesome break fast with all veges and cheese.Gud for kids.Give it a try...
This week is hassle free, but I have to run for break fast again next week.....Healthy searching,...
For Green Chutney:
1.Mint Leaves - a hand ful
2.Cilantro - a hand ful
3.Green chillies - 1
4.Vinegar - 1 tsp
5.Salt - a pinch
1.Bread slices - 4
2.Onion - 1/2
3.Tomato - 1/2
4.Boiled Potato - 1/2
5.Cheese Slices - 2
6.Butter - 1 tbsp
* For chutney grind all the ingredients under 'chutney' except salt and vinegar
* Now add vinegar and salt to the grinded mixture.
* Now Slice onion,tomato and potato .
* Take bread and spread a tsp of butter.
* Take a graceful spoon of green chtney and spread it on the slices.
* Arrange the veges in the slice ,along with cheese slice and cover it with the other slice.
* Spray olive oil on the grill and place the sanwich for a minute or until it becomes golden brown.
* Cut the slices - like a triangle and serve .
We can also add boiled egg slices, to make it richer in protien.
Sending this to Aipi and Priya's Book marked recipes