1.Mutton - 1 pound
2.Potato - 1
3.Onion - 1
4.Green chillies - 2
5.Chilli pwdr - 1 tbsp
5(a).Turmericpwdr - 1 tsp
6.G&G paste - 1 tbsp
* Wash and chop the mutton .
* Chop onion,tomato and green chillies.Peel and cut the potato into cubes.
* Take a pressure cooker and pour a tbsp of oil and dump in onion,tomato and green chillies.
* Let it cook for a minute and add G&G paste and saute it well.
* Add the mutton and give it a toss.
* Season with turmeric pwdr and chilli pwdr.
* Add cubed potatoes.
|Ready to be cooked..|
* Pressure cook it for 3 whistles and cool it off as shown below.
|After pressure cooked.|
* Take another pan and add some oil and season with mustard seeds , urad dal and curry leaves.
* Pour the pressure cooked mutton into the pan and bring it to a gravy consistancy.
* Garnish with cilantro and serve with steamed rice.
|Full of flavor|
We can also season some onion,tomatoes and green chillies and dump in the pressure cooked mutton.This makes the gravy even more thick.