Monday, November 29, 2010

Awards

Hi Friends,
I am happy to share with u my awards.My first award from Foodista's "Top Blogger" award for the week.
I am honoured by ur award Andrea and thankful for the apron.Check this site for international cuisines.They are a foodie encyclopedia....

My second award is from my friend Priya Sreeram of  Bon Appetit.She has awsome vegetarian recipes and she is my friendly blogger.Thanks priya for sharing it with me ...


In turn Iam passing this to my friends
                                                       saras     from saras's Kitchen

                                                    
My third award is from soumya 's  Kitchen...she has exotic dishes and plz visit her for interesting recipes.Thank u soumya for passing me "One lovely blog award"
                                                      


I am passig on to Priya Sreeram from Bon apetit
                           Ramya  from  The Menu Card








11 comments:

Nithu Bala said...

Congrats Dear..Keep rocking..I'm already your follower:-)

Thanks for your support and wishes Dear..you are so sweet..

Swathi said...

Congrats on your awards, wishing you many more to come.

Shobha said...

Congrats !
First time on your blog..following you.

Shanavi said...

Congrats Savi,..ore awards mazhai dhaan po..

Kurinji said...

Congrats on ur award!!!!

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur awards Savitha..

Priya Sreeram said...

congrats dear, thanku for passing the award n wishing u many more !

Indian food recipes said...

Grilled sandwich luks great!
congrats on ur awards

Paula said...

what a delicious blog! here is so many inspirations!

have a nice time,
Paula

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats on all these awards dear :)

Suja Manoj said...

Congrats on your awards...wish you many many more

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...