To make ur family eat all veges, this is a best dish.As it has all veges sauteed well with rice.
This fried rice has all indian ingredients ( ajinomotto is optional).It is very appealing for kids.A good way to feed them veges.
0.Basmati rice - 1 1/2 cups
1.Beans - 10
2.Carrot - 1
3.Peas - 1 cup
4.Onion - 1
5.Green chillies - 4 to 5
6.G&G paste - 1 tbsp
7.Garlic - 4 to 5 pods
8.Ajinomotto - a pinch (optional)
9.Pepper pwdr - 1 tbsp
* Wash and cook basmati rice with 3 cups of water and a tbsp of oil.
* Once they are cooked,dry them in a wide mouthed pan.
* This helps the rice to be non-sticky.
* Chop onion,veges ,garlic finely.
* Take a pan , add a tbsp of oil and fry onion ,green chillies till it is light brown.
* Saute garlic and G&G paste well with onion.
* Dump in all the veges and saute them by sprinkling some salt.
* This helps the veges to get cooked.
* Add a pinch of ajinomotto to the veges.
* Sprinkle the rice evenly into the pan and toss it well.
* Now add pepper pwdr and mix it well.
* Serve hot with sauce or ketchup.
These ingredients are to my spice level.If u want to have less spicy,then cut down green chillies to 2 and half tbsp of pepper pwdr.