|Potato - Brinjal Stir Fry|
1.Potatoes - 2
2.Brinjal - 2
3.Onion - 1/2
4.Garlic - 4 pods
5.Red chillies - 1/2 tbsp
6.Turmeric pwdr - 1 tsp
1.Oil - 1 bsp
2.Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
3.Urad dal - 1 tsp
4.curry leaves - 1 spring
* Chop onion and crush garlic pods.
* Cut brinjals and potato length wise.
* Boil potatoes in a microwave safe bowl for 4 mins.
* In a pan, add oil splutter with mustard.
* Saute onion and crushed garlic till it looses its texture.
* Now strain potatoes and add it to the onion.
* Now add turmeric pwdr,chilli pwdr and mix well.
* When potatoes boil to 90% , add brinjals and saute well.
* Cover and cook for 8 mins or till it is cooked well.
* Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with rice or rasam.