1.Idlis - 3
2.Onion - 1/4
3.Green chillies - 3
4.G&G paste - 1 tsp (optional)
6.Turmeric pwdr - 1/4 tsp
1.Oil - 1 tbsp
2.Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
3.Urad dal - 1 tsp
4.Chana dal - 1 tsp
* Crumble the idlis.
* Chop onion and green chillies finely.
* Take a pan add oil and temper with all ingredients under 'tempering'.
* Dump in the onion to the pan and saute with greed chillies.sprinkle some salt.
* Toss onion with G&G paste.
* Add a tsp of turmeric pwdr.
* Dont cook onion well, it shud be crunchy.
* Now add the idli crumbles and mix well.
* Adjust salt to taste and garnish with cilantro.
Serve hot with any chutney.I prefer to eat it just like that.