Saras's blog provoked me to do her brinjal fry.It came out very well and it is very easy.Give it a try.
For this dish the long brinjals are perfect. But i have used , small ones.
1.Brinjals - 5
2.Chilli pwdr - 1 tbsp
3.Turmeric pwdr - 1 tsp
3.Corn flour - 2 tbsp
4.Tamarind juice - 1 tbsp
* Cut the brinjals into circles.
* Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients together with some salt to taste.
* Let it marinate for half an hour.
* Take a tava and pour adequate oil and shallow fry the brinjals, till it is crisp enough.
* It goes very well with curd rice.