1.Mango - 1
2.Red chillies - 10
3.Fenugreek seeds - 1/4 tbsp
4.Mustard seeds - 1/4 tbsp
5.Oil - 3 tbsp
* Wash and peel the mango. Cut them into cubes.
* Take a blender and add mangoes with red chillies and grind it with a tsp of salt and little water.
* In a pan dry roast the fenugreek seeds and grind them into pwdr after cooling.
* In the same pan, add oil and temper with mustard seeds ,curry leaves and the fenugreek seed pwdr.
* Now add the grinded mango into the pan.
* Saute it till, it oozes out oil.
* Adjust salt to taste and serve with hot rice.
* My husband doesnt like mangoes, but when i serve tis dish with steamed rice, he wud never say no.
No one can say no to this dish. Give it a try u wud also love this as I do.