|Tiny Lilvas jumping out!!!|
1.Cauliflower - 1/2
2.Valar Lilva - 1 cup
3.Onion - 1
4.Tomato - 1
5.G&G paste - 1 tbsp
6.Chili pwdr - 1 tbsp
7.Turmeric pwdr - 1 tsp
* Wash the cauliflower florets and add water ,salt and boil for 2 mins in microwave.
* Drain the water and keep it aside.
* In a pan, add oil and splutter with fennel seeds and curry leaves.
* Saute the onion,tomatoes until they form a paste.
* Add the G&G paste and saute it.
* Now add the cauliflower ,Lilva and giv it a toss.
* Sprinkle some turmeric pwdr and chilli pwdr and mix it well.
* Cover it and cook for 7 mins or untill the cauliflwr is cooked well.
* Adjust salt to taste.Garnish with cilantro and serve with rice.