|Panneer Tikka ready to serve......|
1.Paneer - 1 pack
2.Red Capsicum - 1/2
3.Green Capsicum - 1/2
4.Yellow Capsicum - 1/2
5.Onion - 1
6.Tandoori Pwdr - 1 tbsp
7.Chilli pwdr - 1/2 tbsp
8.Lemon - 1/2
8. (a)Yogurt - 2 tbsp
9.Salt - to taste
10.Orange color - a pinch (optional)
|Cut veggies and cubed paneer|
* Cut the veggies and paneer into cubes.
* Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except paneer into a paste.
* Make sure the mix is not watery.add the paneer into the mixture.
* Marinate paneer in a ziploc cover and refrigerate it over night.
* Bcoz,it will be easy for the masala to get into the paneer.
* Soak the skewers in water for half an hour.
* Arrange the paneer with colored capsicums and onions in its border ,in the skewers as shown,
|Tikka ready to be baked....|
* Take a baking pan and cover it with aluminium foil and arrange the paneer skewers in a line.
* Pre heat the oven at 400 degrees for 10 mins and keep the baking tray inside.
* In broil mode cook the paneer for 7 mins
* Take the tray out ,coat it with oil and place it again in the oven for 7mins
* Now paneer tikka is ready.
|Paneer Tikka ready for the guest!!!|
* Serve hot for the guests with some lemon squeezed again.
Make sure that paneer is not cooked more that 10 mins at a stretch in the oven,as it may burn easily.