1.Peeled skin - 1 cup
2.Red chillies - 4
3.Urad dal - 1/2 tbsp
4.Tamarind - 1 small gooseberry size.
5.salt to taste.
* Take a pan and add little oil .
* When the oil is heat enough, roast all the ingredients from 1 thru 4.
* U can also make the tamarind tender by roasting with the ridge gourd skin. This also helps in blending the tamarind with the skin.
* Take a pan and temper with mustard and curry leaves ,add the grinded mixture .
* When it turns slight brown, turn off the stove.
* Store in the fridge. This can be kept for 1 week.