1.Mint - a bunch
2.Green chillies - 4
3.Garlic - 3 pods
4.Ginger - 1 inch
5.Urad dal - 1 tsp
6.Tamarind - 1 seed size.
7.Coconut - 3 pieces
* In a pan add 1 tbsp of oil and fry the urad dal and keep it aside .
* Now add all the ingredents ,except coconut ,into the pan and fry.
* Make sure that the mint is not fried too much,as it may become bitter.
* Grind all the ingredients ,including coconut into the blender as shown,
|Ready to be grinded ..|
* Add water, little by little into the blender and make into a fine paste.
* Take a pan and add a tsp of oil,splutter with some mustard seeds,urad dal and curry leaves.
* Transfer the grinded mixture into the pan and saute till it gets darker.
* Turn off the stove and serve with chapathis,idlis or just have it mixed with rice.........Wow......it has a mesmerizing aroma.......