1.Chicken legs - 8 pieces
2.Chicken Tadoori masala - 1 tbsp
3.G&G paste - 1 tbsp
4.Chilli pwdr - 1 tbsp
5.Lemon - 1/2
4(a).Rice flour - 2 tbsp
4(b).Corn flour - 2 tbsp
6.Yogurt - 1/4 cup
7.Salt - to taste
8.Red color - 1 tsp
9.Oil - 2 tbsp
* Wash the chicken legs and make slits into it, as shown.
* Wipe of the water from the chicken completely ,using a tissue paper
|Slit chicken after wiping off water in a tissue...|
* In a mixing bowl,add all the ingredients and squeeze the lemon .Make it into a fine paste .
* Dip the chickens one by one and rub the masalas well into the chicken,so that the masalas are evenly spread into it.
* Pour little oil over the marinated chicken.
* Marinate the chicken in fridge overnight.
* Arrange the chicken in a baking tray covered with aluminium foil.
* Pre heat the oven 400 degrees for 10 mins and place the tray with chicken into the oven
* For every 10 mins take the chicken out turn around and coat it with oil and place the chicken again in the oven as shown,
* In the last 10 mins ,turn the mode to broil in the oven,bcoz this will make chicken ,slightly crisp.
* Approximately, it wud have taken 30 to 40 mins.
* Check the chicken in between, whether it is cooked well.
* Garnish with cilantro and serve with ranch and ketch up.
If u think ur chk is too hot, just wipe off the masalas after marinating overnight and bake it in the oven.
Sending this entree to Akila's kitchens Event round up " Dish name starts with C"