0.Mixed veges - 1 cup
1.Vermicelli - 1 cup
2.Onion - 1/2
3.Tomato - 1 (small)
4.Green chillies - 6 (small)
5.ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
6.cumin seeds - 1 tsp
7.Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
* Chop the onion, tomato and slit the green chillies .
* Take a microwaveable bowl and boil the vermicelli with a spoon of oil for 4 mins , stirring every 1 min on high. Then drain the water and dry it in a plate.
* Take a pan or kadai and pour some oil .
* Splatter with cumin seeds ,curry leaves and mustard seeds.
* Add the onion and green chillies.Saute it well until it is translucent.
* Now add the G&G paste and saute it well.
* Add the mixed veges with some salt and cook it .
* At last add the tomatoes and sprinkle some salt.