My husband was keep on asking me to prepare the same white kuruma , which we had in chennai hotels. After some research, I ended up with this recipe.It's a vegetarian delight and goes very well with Parotta.
1.Carrots - 4
2.Beans - 5 to 6
3.Potato - 1
4.Onion - 1 ( medium)
5.Green chillies - 6
6.Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tbsp
7.Whole garam masala - (cinnamon,cloves,bay leaves)
8.Coconut - 3 to 4 pieces
9.Cashews - 6 to 7 ( optional )
* Wash and cut all the vegetables into cubes.
* Chop the onion and slit the green chillies.
* Grind 4 green chillies,coconut and cashews into fine paste.
* In a pan add some oil and splutter whole garam masalas and add the onion.
* When the onion gets sauted, add the remaining green chillies.
* Add the ginger garlic paste and saute, till it looses its raw smell.
* Dump in all the vegetables and saute it, till it becomes soft.
* Now add the grinded coconut mixture into the pan .
* Bring it to a boil as shown.
* Garnish it with cilantro and serve with hot parottas.