1.Mushroom - 1 pound
2.Onions - 1 (medium sized)
3.Green chilies - 1
4.Ginger (minced) - 1 tbsp
5.Garlic (crushed) - 3 to 4
6.Pepper pwdr - 1 tbsp
7.Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
8.Urad dal - 1 tsp
* chop the onions and slice the mushroom.
* Boil water in a bowl in microwave for 5 mins.
* Put the mushroom slices in the hot water and let it get half cooked as shown.
|Mushrooms sitting in hot water|
* Saute the onions and green chillies.Sprinkle salt to the onions.
* when the onions oozes out oil, add the minced ginger and crushed garlic.
* We can also add ginger garlic paste but crushed garlic and minced ginger gives wonderful aroma to the dish.
* Add the mushroom slices into the pan.
|One by one getting into pan|
* The mushroom will give out water. Let it loose all the water. Add pepper pwdr and required salt.
* Let the dish be dry.Garnish with cilantro and serve with hot rice.
|Ready to be served|