Aloo in any form ,is everyone's favourite.When capsicum is added to it , then its a delight.Capsicum or green pepper gives , a heavenly aroma to any dish.If u add it to chicken, u can't just eat one and soon u will empty ur plate.So I will add capsicum to any possible dish .Give it a try u can never say no.
Aloo capsicun fry
Aloo capsicum can be made dry or gravy.Since I did Mint rice for Lunch, cooked it as dry.If u want to have it for chapathis. just add tomato to make it a gravy. Ingredients:
1.Onion - 1/2
2.Green pepper - 1
3.Potato - 3 ( Medium)
4.Chilli pwdr - 1 tbsp
5.Turmeric pwdr - 1 tsp
* Chop the onion and dice the capsicum as shown.
* Cut the potato into cubes and half cook in microwave ,so it cooks faster in the gravy.
* Take a pan, pour oil and splutter with mustard seeds and saute the onion till it turns golden brown.
* Add the diced capsicum and potatoes.
* When they are half cooked, add turmeric pwdr and chilli pwdr.
* Let the raw smell goes off.
* Close the pan with a lid and let it cook.
* Sprinkle salt to taste and garnish with cilantro.