0.Basmati rice - 3 cups
1.Mushrooms - 1 packet
2. Onion - 1
3.Tomato - 1 - 1/2
4. Green chillies - 6
5.Chilli pwdr - 1 tbsp
6.Whole garama masala
9.Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
* Wash and soak the basmati rice , for 15 mins
* slice the mushrooms
* Chop the onion, tomatoes and slit the green chillies.
*In a pan put 1 tbsp of ghee and fry the basmati rice.
* Remove the rice from the pan and dry it in a plate.
* In the same pan pour some oil and ghee and splatter with cinnamon,cloves, bay leaves and fennel seeds.
* Saute the onions untill they are golden brown. Then add the chillies and chopped tomatoes.
* Once the tomato is smashed, add the mushrooms and saute it.
* Add the ginger garlic paste and saute it till it looses its raw smell
* Add chilli pwdr and saute it untill the raw smell is gone
* Make sure that gravy shud be dry without any moisture.
* I have taken 3 cups of rice , so add 6 cups of water and bring it to a boil
* Now add the rice to the mixture and add little orange color to it.
* Pressure cook till 1 whistle and then keep it in a low flame for 15 mins in Dhum.
* Immediately transfer it to another container , this will make the rice non sticky.